Sickhead

Friday wasn't a great day for Elisa. She was just edgy and a little whiny all day. Carolyn couldn't figure out why, but it was a long day. Well, we figured it out that night. She is sick, again. She threw up in bed, again, and had a fever. She's been sleeping a lot this weekend. Today Carolyn & I went to church in shifts and Elisa seems to be feeling better today. She had a long nap this morning and is going on 2 1/2 this afternoon.

Carolyn & I looked at each other last night and we both felt like Elisa's been sick so much lately. 14 out of the last 24 days. I didn't realize it was that much. We've been to the Dr., had tests, and have no answers. We'll go again this week now that it's back.

I was forwarded this great video of a bicyclist named Danny MacAskill who can do amazing things with a bike. Control like I've never seen before. I think anyone who has ridden a bike or tried to do anything pertaining to balance will appreciate this video.

Comments

Popular Posts