Teaching

Tonight I've been working on a class I'm teaching tomorrow. It was originally going to be last week, but since classes were canceled it's pushed back to this week. On a side note, last week was the first time in over 30 years that JBU canceled classes (Previous two were late 70s and 1968). The person I was co-teaching with has a conference this week, so I'm flying solo. I've been working tonight on getting what was going to be his stuff down and making the powerpoint. The lesson is on facilitating small groups and it's directed at future student leaders (RAs, Student Government, and the like).

I'll be glad once it's over because I've got other projects I need to start working on. I also found out that the rotors need to be replaced on the Outback, which I'm hoping to do before the drive to OKC on Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts