4th of July

 

We had a great time with Carolyn's family this weekend. It started off by going to the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge which had great trails that Elisa could run around on without getting into trouble. It made it easy for all of us to enjoy the wildlife and beauty.

John, Kristine (Brother-in-law & his wife), & I started the fourth out by running in a local 5K. We had a great time and all finished within a minute of each other. It was good for me to run with people who are faster than I am, makes it easier to set a new PR. Saturday evening we hung out and had a cook-out, of course. My Mom came up for the day, which made it really nice to have the combined families together. Tonight I showed the Olson's one of my favorite movies, Lars & the Real Girl (Link to previous post about it). It was great to watch it again. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. I'll even let you borrow it if you like.

Elisa with her "Friendship Pagoda" that Uncle John & Aunt Kristine bought for her. She wasn't unhappy, just bitting her lip.

Comments

Popular Posts