San Francisco

At 7:00 AM I'll be leaving Carolyn and the kids for the week and heading to San Francisco on a spring break missions trip with Warner students. We'll being doing Urban missions and outreach. I'm not sure exactly what will be included, but there are 12 of us going and we'll be joined by a team of students from Concordia. It should be a great week and I'm excited about the opportunity to serve with students and get to know them better.

I'm pretty bummed to be leaving the family though. Leaving Carolyn for a week take care of everything on her own is hard and I just miss being with my family. They're my most favorite people in the whole world. The drive starts tomorrow and I should be back sometime late Friday night. I'll let you know how it goes next weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts