Clearly Canadian

I've always had an affinity for Clearly Canadian drinks. When I was a kid growing up in Scappoose, Pizza Vendor was only a few blocks from my house. It is a classic small town pizza joint with dark wood paneling over every single wall. It has those rounded wooden chairs and red plastic cups that are the true mark of a genuine pizza joint. It looks exactly the same to this day. At the Pizza Vendor they served Clearly Canadian, my drink of choice anytime we were there.

Well, last night Carolyn & I were watching Seinfeld and two different times one of the characters was drinking CC (embedded ads aren't completely cutting edge). Both of us came to the realization that it'd been a long time since we'd had CC. So, at 9pm we ventured out on a quest to find it.

I was skeptical that we would be able to find CC, because I've looked at every grocery/convinience store in Siloam Springs for Raspberry Snapple Ice Tea to no avail. However, I love a good adventure and off we went to find this fond drink from childhood. We only had to go about 1/2 hour to find it and tonight we enjoyed it while eating our pizza. Classic.

Comments

Popular Posts