Thursday, April 15, 2010

J. Alvin Day

We had a big J. Alvin celebration day on Tuesday in which all the residents wore their new red "J. Alvin MAN" shirts. We had a cook out on the quad (a little pinata Sponge Bob included) and topped the evening off with a concert in the Atrium. It was a great time and the weather was perfect.


J. Alvin men use their fists, not bats.


I'm going to miss living here. It's a great place to be.

The guys surprised me with a banner of love and a killer cake for us.
Notice that little hand reaching for the frosting?

Jonathan couldn't quite make it to the end of the party.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That's great, Greg. I'm sure you will be greatly missed there. I love the little fingers...I wonder who they could belong to.
The picture on the cake was very classy.