JBU Triathlon


One week from today, JBU will host it's first Triathlon on campus. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time about this. I had been thinking about trying trying to put this together since September and now it's hard to believe it's really happening. It's turned into quite the event now. It'll be a 300 meter swim, 12 mile bike, and 5k run. At the same time as the tri there will also be a fun run/walk. The whole thing is a fundraiser for the local homeless ministry, Genesis House. I'm really excited about the potential of this event and how many people will participate. This week I just have to make sure that all the logistics come together and pray that it doesn't rain.

Comments

Nancy said…
Sounds like fun for all the participants...and I hope for the organizers, too. Have an awesome time.

Popular Posts